Thursday, May 26, 2011

May 26

I just found out we don't have school on Monday. (Shows you how dense I am.) That really makes me want to remind you of what you (and I) face over the next two weeks:
You need an official rehearsal for your acting.
You need two props for your acting.
You need a backdrop for your acting.
You need several genre's of writing that add up to 1,500 words.
Remember that in my world every paper needs revision so the first draft you give me of any genre will not get you any points.
If you do a paper without showing me anything until you are done you might find you need to do something over again because you misunderstood the assignment, so please check in with me or Ms. Legakis soon.
You've had very little homework in this class but now is the time for you to manage your time--all of it. That might mean working over this holiday. Excuses about not having enough time to do 1,500 words will fall helplessly to the ground since you will have four uninterupted days to finish this work.

Ms. Legakis is out sick today so we can only use the lab today.

No comments:

Post a Comment